Tuesday, November 8, 2011

How to make a side bang for your doll without cutting her hair!

Heyyy! I am going to show you all how to make a side bang on your American girl doll!

What you need is: An American Girl doll, a wire wig brush, and bobby pins/ clips.

this is what you need
Now you need to get a piece of hair from the side and brush it to the other side until it looks like this 

It should look like this now 

Next, pin it so it is secure with a bobby pin or if you want to be stylish you can use a clip! 

the finished product! :D
Please comment or take a picture or video of your doll with the hairstyle! :D

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for commenting! I love to hear from people. What is your blog name?
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will defiantly try that! ♥ I have side bangs too!!! we can be twinzies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!! take a photo of it on ur blog and comment on here saying u posted it if u would like make sure u say its from my blog :)


    ~Ricki ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does this work on Mckenna Brooks?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't have her yet but i think it would work perfectly on her because she doesn't have a part in her hair :)

    ReplyDelete