Wednesday, January 11, 2012

McKenna!



Hey everyone! The new year is here and as we all know there is a new Girl Of The Year! (Sorry I was late at posting this) but I think she is nice but, I think Kanani is my favorite. I still like McKenna. =)
McKenna Brooks =)
(I do not own this picture all rights go to American Girl)
here is a book description 
Ten-year-old McKenna Brooks has always excelled in school and in gymnastics. So when her grades suddenly fall, McKenna begins to doubt herself. With the help of a new friend, McKenna learns to focus on her strengths to overcome her challenges, one step at a time. But just as she begins to shine in school, McKenna is sidelined with a gymnastics injury. Will McKenna be able to springboard to success again? Author: Mary Casanova. 

So do you guys like her? comment below and tell me your thoughts =)
~Ricki =)

No comments:

Post a Comment