Sunday, February 19, 2012

I'm going to a BTR concert on Saturday!!

Hey AG Rushers! I am soooo excited!! I'm going to a Big Time Rush concert on Saturday! Saturday morning My BFF Madi and I are going to meet James!(I wish I could meet Logan lol but I guess 1 of BTR is better than none!) Then later that night I am going to the theatre to see all of them! I can't wait! I  will take pics and videos and try to post them on here. Are you going to any of the concerts for the Better With U tour?! Comment below and tell me! Thanks.


XOXO, Ricki :) <3

15 comments:

  1. No,but i totally wish i was! Take billions of pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will! who is your favorite from Big Time Rush? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. whats your favorite song by them?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cover Girl or Big Night Whats your favorite BTR song? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are SOOOOO lucky!!! how many times have you met them?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 2 times I'm going to meet them at the summer tour!!!! I hope they remember me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lucky ducky!! I got bad seats at the concert! cause i didnt fell like paying for them!! XD well yeah it is not exactly like had had a choise! but yeah I AM GOING to meet them b 4 i turnnnnn hmmm.....???? 16! were they nice?

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are the NICEST BOYS I HAVE EVER MET!! I went to a concert for the Better With U Tour but they were wayyyy in the back lol at least that was a smaller venue and I could still see them lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm sorry guys! I didn't take a lot of pics from the concert because I was in the back :/ but I will MOST DEFINITELY take pics and videos in the summer! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG!!! I am GOING to earn like $150 dollars and get VIP cuz my mom would like only pay $100! LOL My mom is 51 and she LOVES big time rush! that is why she let me get tickets to their concert! XD Me and my friends when we go we are gonna be like standing on our seats and FREAKING OUT! Just thinking about is making me sooooooooo EXCITED! I want to run down to the front!!!;) SOOO EXCITED!

    ReplyDelete