Monday, March 19, 2012

OMBTR!! I AM GOING TO THE BIG TIME SUMMER TOUR!!

Hey AG Rushers!!!! I am going to a Big Time Rush concert in the summer!! We got VIP and I get to meet BTR again!! This time it won't be hours away it actually will be close to me! The concert is gonna be the day before my birthday!! I 'm soooo excited I just might EXPLODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. I'd like to thank EVERYONE who visits my blog :) I love you guys <3


XOXO, Ricki :)

7 comments:

  1. I GET TO GO TOO!!!!! OMG I AM SO EXCITED!!! IT IS LIKE A WEEK B4 MY B DAY TOOOOOO!!!!! TWINZIES!!!
    I CANT WAIT!!! I GET TO BRING 2 OF MY BEST FRIENDS ALSO!! WE DIDNT GET VIP BUT THATS OK!!!!!
    I WILLLLLLLLL MEET THEM B4 I DIE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun!! :)) I can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Which city is your concert going to be in? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool, what songs are you looking forward to hearing? I really love the song Cover Girl and at the better with u tour they came into the crowd and sang it! But they didn't come 2 me cause I was i the like 10th to last row, but it was still fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of them of course but my faves are Show me, Cover Girl, no Idea, and Elevate! COME ON LETS ELEVATE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. At the concert when they sang Elevate I was doing the fist bump Elevate dance like how Kendall was doing on the Music Sounds Better with U special lol ELEVATE A LITTLE HIGHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete