Thursday, June 14, 2012

What to wear?

Hey everyone!! I'm going to see BTR in July!! (woo hoo!) I was wondering, what do you think I should wear? Should I wear a BTR shirt? Or should I dress in something else? I'm going to be meeting them too so I was wondering if I should go all out with a BTR shirt, face paint, and buttons? Or something cute like American Eagle, Aeropostale , etc.?

Something like this?
or.....

Something like this?
Please comment and share your opinion on what I should wear to the concert!! :)


Thanks :)






XOXO, Ricki <3

4 comments:

  1. Or do you guys have any other suggestions?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should wear the BTR t-shirt,Jean shorts, The pink tennis shoes, The pretty owl necklace, and a combo of braclets. Don't forget earings!!!!

    ReplyDelete